Sunday 30 October 2011

Task 6

The photographs I have taken fit the purpose of painting with light. They are as good as they possibly be with the conditions I worked in. I think the photos I took are aesthetically pleasing apart from in some of them you can see me in the background. I did have limitations whilst I was taking these images. They were things such as not working in an actually studio and having to work in my bedroom. If I was to do this again I would try work in a darker place without anything that could be seen in the photos such as one of the studios in college. I could have carried out the work at college as an alternative approach and that may have had a better outcome because I would have been working in a studio. To shoot the images I set my camera up on a tripod and set it to manual. I then put my shutter speed to 6" and my ISO to 100 so the light would show up well and the rest of my image would be darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment