Tuesday 11 October 2011

My Final Pieces - Macro Photography

These photographs I have taken are for my final pieces of macro photography which I chose to take and edit the most photos of. I used photoshop to edit these images by changing things such as saturation, hue, contrast and brightness levels. I took these photos with my camera set to manual, my shutter speed was set at 1/200 so that there would be no camera shake and my F number was set to 4.5 to create a shallow depth of field. 

I took this photograph in a small park area in Leeds. I then edited this photograph to make the colours a little less bright than the original photograph i took. I really like how the editing of this image turned out and I think that it looks really effective.

This is a photograph I took of a small part of a garage door. The colour of the door originally looked quite brown but then I edited this by turning it black and white. 

This image is a part of a brick wall. I edited the saturation of this image to make the orange bricks look much brighter than they were when I took the photograph.

This photograph was taken from my bedroom window when it was raining. I thought the drops of water being in focus on the window looked really nice and with the field and trees behind were out of focus I liked how it looked. I then edited the saturation of this photo to make the greens look darker.

This image is a close up of a tree trunk in a park in Leeds. I then edited the photo by changing the saturation and hue to get a more red effect on the leaves behind the tree and some parts of the tree trunk.

This photo is taken of a really old window ledge. The wood peeling off looked really effective so I thought it would be a good thing to photograph. I then added an effect to make the colour of the photograph look better than the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment