Tuesday 6 December 2011

Documentary, Part 2 - Task 1

For my project I have to decided to choose the theme of Leeds 2011. Within this theme I have chosen to photograph the different types of people that are seen around Leeds everyday. There are many different types of social groups around the city centre so I have chose to photograph those. I am going to shoot these images in the style of street photography. The people who I will be photographing will not be asked to pose for me they will taken as the people are just passing by. These images will not all have one certain style, they will all be different as the style of the image will reflect the type of person that I am photographing in each image. One photographers work that inspired me and is like the work I am going to be shooting is Philip Lorca Dicorcia's heads. Here are examples of his work.




I have been around Leeds City Centre taking photographs of people that I think are of different social groups and are different from each other. Here are the test shots from my shoot.







Some of the images that I short a bit out of focus and blurred, this is because I took the photos as the people were walking/moving so I need to make sure that my shutter speed is fast enough so that I do no get any motion blur in my images. 



No comments:

Post a Comment